Monday, October 12, 2009

Outline

My first serenade was very important for me because it was the first one, it was given to me by my best friend on my 18th birthday.

Introduction.
My first serenade was given to me by my best friend, and it has some special characteristics.

1. When I woke-up.
a. What I felt.
b. What I saw.
c. What I heard.
2. When I was with my friend.
a. What I heard.
b. What I saw.
c. What I felt.
d. What I smelled.
3. The end of the serenade.
a. What I saw.
b. What I felt.
c. What I smelled.

Conclusion
Essay

My first serenade
Have you ever noticed that all the things, experiences, objects and people that are related to us have special characteristics? In my life there have been special experiences that I remember with a special feeling. I had never received a serenade, and I never thought that on my 18th birthday I would receive one. It was very special because it was given to me by my best friend, and that day I became an adult. My first serenade was a special event in my life, and it had special characteristics.

On April 23rd, 2009 at 12:00 o’clock of a hot night, I was sleeping on my soft and comfortable bed, when I heard a typical song “Las maƱanitas”. I woke-up quickly because I was excited, and I began to dress up by taking my brown clothes. Then, I tried to see through the clean window, but I just saw the dark night, and some black shadows. After that, I went to the green living room in order to see the people that were playing the nice song. I was very nervous, and I could not open the cold black front door of my house, so I tried to relax in order to get out of my hot yellow house.

When I was out of my house, I felt the cold night, and I smelled the cold fragrance of the night. I could notice that a romantic song was being played; in addition, I could notice that in the street there were four men that wore different fragrances; some of them wore a strong scent, and other ones had a sweet and delicious aroma. One of them was my dear friend Fernando; he was playing a brown guitar, besides him was his brother playing a beautiful black guitar. The third friendly man was playing an old green guitar, and the other one was not playing any instrument, he was just looking at me. All of them were singing with their masculine, strong, melodious and sweet voices. During the serenade, they played some romantic, happy, and well-known songs that made me feel relaxed, excited and happy. At the middle of the serenade, I smelled the strong, stinking and bad scent of a cigarette that was being smoked by my friend’s handsome brother, but it did not have importance because I was paying attention to the melodious serenade, not to the disgusting aroma.

The end of the serenade came, and I felt a little bit sad because I liked it a lot. The men hugged me sincerely, and I noticed their strong aromas, and I did not like some of those fragrances. My friend stayed with me for a moment, and I noticed that the other men entered a clean old green car that was parked in front of my gossipy neighbor’s house. Finally, my friend hugged me in a beautiful friendly way, and I felt happy and joyful. My friend wished me a beautiful, happy and amazing day, and he went away.

To sum up, my 18th birthday was a happy day because of the serenade that my friend gave me. This experienced was beautiful because I never thought that he could do something like this for me. I do not love him, but he has been the best friend I have always wanted. Finally, my first serenade has been one of the best experiences that I have had, and I will remember it forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment